Nazareth College Office of Veterans Affairs is hosting a special Veterans Day event on Monday, November 12, from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the Otto A. Shults Community Center Forum, located on the Nazareth College campus. Hosted by News 8’s Maureen McGuire, the event is free and open to the public. Nazareth College is located at 4245 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618. For further information please contact Jeremy Bagley, Coordinator, Nazareth College Office of Veterans’ Affairs at 585-389-5017 or email@example.com.
The sequences of events:
• 11:10 a.m. -11:15 a.m. Welcome from Daan Braveman, President Nazareth College.
• 11:15 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. Opening remarks by Jeremy Bagley, Coordinator of the Nazareth College Office of Veterans’ Affairs.
• 11:40 a.m. -11:45 a.m. Presentation of Nazareth College Service to Veterans Award.
• 11:50 a.m. – Noon Presentation of Lifetime Service to Veterans Award.
• 12:10 p.m. – 12:15 p.m. Presentation of “Lead from the Front Award.”
• 12:15 p.m. – 12:20 p.m. Presentation of Kade E. O’Brien Student Veteran of the Year Award.
• 12:20 p.m. -12:30 p.m. Invitation to campus and community to tell their story or that of a loved one—through story or memorial candle lighting.